Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ's are spilt across multiple pages to make it quicker to find your answers.
- I am having trouble adding items to my basket?
- How do I know if a record or CD is in stock?
- Do you deliver to my Country?
- How much is postage?
- How do I pay for items online
- What forms of payment do you accept
- How long do you take to despatch an order?
- If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
- Do you sell goods to the trade or wholesale?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- What if I receive a faulty record or CD?
- I am ordering from outside the UK and have received only part of my order - why is this?
- Can I add items to an order I have already placed?
- Is your website safe & secure with my personal details?
- Can you deliver to my work address or Friends house?
- Do you deliver for the next day?
- Do you have an online sales & return procedure?
- Can I order by telephone or fax?
- How do I know you have received my order?
I am having trouble adding items to my basket?
How do I know if a record or CD is in stock?
All titles listed are in stock, and our new release and back catalogue is updated every couple of days to ensure they are as as accurate as possible. Occasionally a record may go out of stock before a page is updated - if this occurs, we will e-mail you to notify you of the unavailable item, and you will not be charged for it.
How much is postage?
The Hard Store subsidise the postage cost and this makes us one of the cheapest mail order companies around. Please view the shipping section of the website.