Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ's are spilt across multiple pages to make it quicker to find your answers.
- I am having trouble adding items to my basket?
- How do I know if a record or CD is in stock?
- Do you deliver to my Country?
- How much is postage?
- How do I pay for items online
- What forms of payment do you accept
- How long do you take to despatch an order?
- If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
- Do you sell goods to the trade or wholesale?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- What if I receive a faulty record or CD?
- I am ordering from outside the UK and have received only part of my order - why is this?
- Can I add items to an order I have already placed?
- Is your website safe & secure with my personal details?
- Can you deliver to my work address or Friends house?
- Do you deliver for the next day?
- Do you have an online sales & return procedure?
- Can I order by telephone or fax?
- How do I know you have received my order?
Do you sell goods to the trade or wholesale?
YES! Every single item on www.thehardstore.com is available to record shops too. For a price guide please email email@example.com Loads of the records on our site are also available to other Distributors too! Email us for a list! firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on your location, orders take varying times to arrive. Average delivery times are as follows:
UK: 1-2 days
Europe (EU): 4-8 days
Europe (non-EU): 6-14 days
Rest of the world: 6-14 days What if I receive a faulty record or CD?
We will replace any faulty item free of charge. Please contact us via our email@example.com. We will require you to return the faulty item(s), but you will be reimbursed for your return postage. Please do not return faulty items to us without contacting us first. I am ordering from outside the UK and have received only part of my order - why is this?
Due to UK Post Office weight limits, we sometimes split larger orders (8 items or more) into separate packages. Often they will arrive simultaneously, but sometimes the second package will arrive a few days later. If the order is split in this way, we mark the invoice "Parcel 1 Of 2" to show that the order has been split.